The Department supports companies in managing labour law issues involving various operations, such as company transfers, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring activities and participating in trade union meetings. In particular, our professionals have considerable experience in the following areas:
• Legal and fiscal due diligence and trade union consultation procedures (e.g. under Art. 47 Italian Law no. 428/90 in M&A transactions);
• Corporate restructuring: mobility procedures, voluntary redundancy incentive plans, CIGO, CIGS, solidarity contracts;
• Drafting of subordinate, para-subordinate and agency agreements;
• Negotiation of top managers’ employment conditions and managing employment termination;
• Drafting of non-disclosure and non-competition agreements.